Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29





I won't let this weather tell me that it's not summer! We are having cocktails and stuffed peppers like we should in summer. Non mais....
By the way , the first two were taken at the same time than these ones but with the Minolta and a roll of Ektar 100. it's amazing to see the difference. Which tones do you prefer? I have to say that I have a big crush on Ektar.

I am so happy, because we started again our collaboration with Marie*: there is a new post at colors of the week.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

I like the colors and tones in this post better. I like the cool-looking, bluish tone.

m said...

i like the 2 new photos better :)

tinajo said...

Looks so refreshing with the first pics! :-)

la ninja said...

yes, you tell this non-summer!
well done. "al mal tiempo, buena cara" :)

Sidsel T. said...

I've just found your blog and love it! Your pictures are so beautiful, and this set is so... fresh!

sara peixoto said...

those cocktails look delicious to drink in these hot days!

i prefer the ektar ones. it's really an amazing film!

Anonymous said...

there's such a beautiful life in the second picture :)

Kenza said...

Si contente que "colors of the week" soit de retour! Et j'aime ton nouveau look. Mille bises!

kitchu said...

ektar is amazing! and i am in love with your glasses! they are beautiful.