Friday, March 19, 2010

For Kristina: first recipe.



Kristina suggested today on Flickr that I start a little series on my blog with my everyday food.
It is kind of a challenge;) I found it difficult to talk about food (especially in english) and really hard to take good food photos.

Anyway, here is my first post: linguine with cherry tomatoes and rucola.
I first start to cook cherry tomatoes in olive oil with chopped garlic. I add after a few minutes balsamic vinegar that I let reduce.
My favorite pasta for this dish is green tagliatelle, but all I had tonight was linguine.
When the pasta is cooked, I put them together with tomatoes, rucola and parmigiano. I sprinkle with crushed pepper.
So simple and quick and yet delicious ;)

One of my favorite food blog is Amuse-bouche for two. I love how they talk about cooking and how the all process and so happy and sensual.

17 comments:

Lucy Fields said...

yumi. looks delicious :D

Tracy said...

That was so sweet, mentioning Amuse-bouche for Two. :) Made my weekend...my week. Thank you so much, Elisabelle. Your linguine with cherry tomatoes and rucola looks delicious. And, as always, your photos are stunning!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

well, i think your food photos are exquisite and yummy!

it does sound like a quick, delicious meal.

Unknown said...

I love these kind of recepies, that sound eaasy, no exact measures, and that look delicious!
Yay for you and for Krisitna for coming up with the idea. I'll definetely try it :)

kristina - no penny for them said...

thank you so much, it's so lovely of you to take up my suggestion...! this looks so good - i see tons of inspiration coming my way now your blogging about your everyday food! :)

p.s.: thanks for the link to, what a great find!

kristina - no penny for them said...

oops, i don't think my spelling is up to speed this morning, sorry...

nathalie et cetera said...

c'est un de mes repas préférés. surtout l'été quand les tomates sont fraîchs et sucrées. mmm!

Arctic Mum said...

That inspired me to make the dish today! Even though it's difficult to get hold on good tomatoes here this time a year (any time of year, really).

Bichos da Matos said...

Hum, it sounds delicious in english, too;)

Bichos da Matos said...

about food you may find interesting this address http://www.flagrantedelicia.com/en/
enjoy!

Marion said...

Mille mercis Elisabelle, j'ai essayé ça à midi enfin à 14 heures et ce fut fort fameux !!
Je suis impatiente de connaître tes autres recettes/merveilles !!

Arctic Mum said...

Update: We tried it, was delicous. Highlight of the week!

Jodi Anderson said...

I haven't yet made a pasta dish with cherry or grape tomatoes, so I'm definitely giving this a try. It looks so good that it's making me hungry right now.

Anonymous said...

Tu nous mets en appétit sur ces deux derniers post... dommage que je sois un peu malade ce week-end !!! Bon dimanche ; )

Heather Taylor said...

Sounds divine!

PROVINS said...

Yum yum!!

Stephanie said...

Hi Elisabelle,

Mali at ArcticMum pointed me to your beautiful blog. I actually love your photos, and this dish looks delicious -- thank you!

Be well,
Stephanie